I am singing the praises of leftovers and ways to use them to create a whole new meal with what you already have in your fridge and pantry.
- Sunday: We came home from our family's Easter lunch tired and stuffed so we really didn't cook a dinner. It was cereal or soup for dinner that night.
- Monday: I used the leftover chicken from Saturday's Foil Baked Chicken and any spare veggies I had in the fridge to make Chicken Fried Rice and it was delicious (recipe to follow in another post).
- Tuesday: I am using leftover ham from Easter lunch to make a Ham Rotini dish (recipe to follow in another post).
- Wednesday: It will be my boys and I on our own for dinner and we need something quick before soccer and football practice so we are having frozen pizza and a salad.
- Thursday: Breakfast casserole, biscuits and fruit (recipe to follow in another post)