Friday, April 22, 2011

Bar B Q Pulled Pork Sandwiches

This is another crock pot meal for our family. It is so easy; you just put the pork in the crock pot in the morning and let it cook on low all day and then pull it and shred it for sandwiches when it is time to eat dinner.
There are so many recipes out there for pulled pork but I just throw some sliced onions and maybe sliced bell peppers (whatever I have in the fridge that needs to be used up) and a bottle of our favorite Bar B Q sauce over the pork and cook on low.

I don't know a lot about cuts of meat so I usually ask the butcher at the grocery store which cut will work best for my recipe.
After searching online, this seems to be the cut of meat that comes up the most for using for pulled pork; Boston Butt roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment