That said, this weeks' meals were planned by adding fresh ingredients to items already on hand.
- Monday: Zatarain's red beans and rice and cornbread in the pantry and spinach from the freezer that I added fresh garlic and spices to make it a little more tasty.
- Tuesday: French toast with bread we had on hand after buying too much BOGO free bread last week.
- Wednesday: All the ingredients on hand for tacos or nachos; just had to buy some ground turkey.
- Thursday: Frozen pizza and salad; (frozen pizza in deep freezer and needed an easy meal due to appointments during day leaving little time for meal prep)
- Friday: Another Zatarain's meal (BOGO free) with some veggies added from freezer
- Saturday: Potstickers in freezer and cold noodles with some added fresh veggies