I added salt, pepper, flour, chives and cream cheese to my leftover mashed potatoes to make them so good!!
Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-mashed-potato-pancakes-9054#ixzz1YXIWcuG9
- 1Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
- 2Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil.
- 3Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan; brown on both sides. (I added smaller amounts to make small "nugget" sized portions.)
- 5Enjoy with sour cream or applesauce.