Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mashed Potato Pancakes

We had mashed potatoes last night and I was trying to figure out a side dish for dinner tonight so here is what I made.
I added salt, pepper, flour, chives and cream cheese to my leftover mashed potatoes to make them so good!!

Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes


Directions:

  1. 1
    Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
  2. 2
    Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil.
  3. 3
    Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
  4. 4
    Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan; brown on both sides. (I added smaller amounts to make small "nugget" sized portions.)
  5. 5
    Enjoy with sour cream or applesauce.
  6. 6
    Enjoy!
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-mashed-potato-pancakes-9054#ixzz1YXIWcuG9

No comments:

Post a Comment