Monday, April 25, 2011

Switch to Silk Challenge

I am member of Bzz Agent, which is the leading social marketing company. They help people find, try and share cool products, services and brands. It's like the recommendations you already share — just easier and more fun. For more information and to join, http://www.bzzagent.com/

Bzz Agent recently sent me information about the Silk for Milk 10 day Challenge and asked me to share information about Silk and to ask my friends and family to take the challenge. Why might you want to swap out milk for Silk?
To find out more, visit SwitchToSilk.com

  • All three varieties of Silk are cholesterol-free and contain as much calcium as typical dairy milk. (Silk soymilk, Silk pure Almond almondmilk, and Silk Pure Coconut coconutmilk)
  • There are 18 delicious options to choose from
  • Silk is easy to use in your favorite drinks, meals and recipes
  • If you don’t love Silk, Silk will give you your money back
To help one of my followers, take the Silk for Milk challenge I am giving away one coupon for a FREE Half gallon of any flavor Silk.
To enter, just post in the comments section that you are a follower and which flavor of Silk you would like to try with your free coupon and leave your email address so I can contact you if you win. (A random winner will be chosen, Weds. April 27th)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a follower!! Yummy! I would love to try the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. Anything chocolate has got to be good!! Thanks for the chance!
    hdrake5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love very vanilla!

    630virginia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow & I'd like to try chocolate!

    bnlsmommy04 @ msn.com

    ReplyDelete