Fiesta Enchilada Bake
- 1 1/4
- lb lean ground turkey
- box (8.8 oz) Old El Paso® taco dinner kit
- cup water
- cans (10 oz each) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce
- cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- cups shredded lettuce
- cup sour cream
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 2-quart saucepan, cook ground turkey over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in seasoning mix from dinner kit and water. Cook as directed on box.
- 2 Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce into baking dish. Break taco shells from kit in half; layer half of the shells over sauce, overlapping if necessary. Top with turkey, onions and 1 cup of the cheese. Layer remaining shells over cheese. Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over shells, coating well.
- 3 Cover dish with foil. Bake about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove foil; sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over top. Bake uncovered about 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top individual servings with lettuce, sour cream and taco sauce from kit.