Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

 We do breakfast for dinner at least once every couple of weeks. Breakfast for dinner is also quite economical because most of the ingredients needed are already in your pantry and refrigerator and can be put together quite easily.
Tonight we had French Toast, Bacon and Apple Slices. Some other breakfast ideas for dinner are:


  •  Pancakes (We do many different flavors; Banana, Blueberry, Chocolate chip and sometimes we add sprinkles and call them Confetti Pancakes) 
  • Homemade waffles 
  • Omelets (which my oldest son used to call Wallets)
  •  Hole in Ones (if you don't know what these are I will post a picture next time I make them)
  •  Breakfast Casserole (so many different versions; I will post these when I make them) What other ideas do you have for breakfast for dinner? Please post ideas in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment